From Hugo Rivera, former About.com Guide
- Bodybuilding Weight Training Workouts For Muscle Gain Or Fat Loss
- Specialty Bodybuilding Workouts
- Bodypart Specific Bodybuilding Workouts
- Bodybuilding Competition
Bodybuilding Weight Training Workouts For Muscle Gain Or Fat Loss
This section offers several bodybuilding weight training workouts from which you can choose. Remember to consider your level of training experience, your goals, and the amount of time that you can devote to your training program when choosing a training routine.
- Beginner’s Bodybuilding Workout (3 days a week)
- Intermediate Bodybuilding Workout (3-4 Days a week as desired)
- Advanced Bodybuilding Workout Using Periodization (3-6 days a week as desired)
- Home Gym Bodybuilding Training Routines (3-6 days a week as desired)
- 10 Sets of 10 Reps Workout (3-6 days a week as desired)
- 5 Sets of 5 Reps Workout (3-6 days a week as desired)
- All-Time Favorite Draper Bodybuilding Workout Routine (5 days a week)
Specialty Bodybuilding Workouts
In this section you will find bodybuilding workouts that can be done when limited in time, when you can only train at home, during pregnancy, during the Holidays when time may be limited for many of you, and for overweight kids.
- Abbreviated Bodybuilding Workout Routine for Busy Bodybuilders
- Home Gym Bodybuilding Training Routines
- Bodysculpting & Weight Training Workout During Pregnancy
Bodypart Specific Bodybuilding Workouts
In this section you will find various bodybuilding workouts that target specific bodyparts.
The workouts provided in this section are meant for advanced bodybuilders looking to participate in bodybuilding competition. These workouts are time consuming and require a well equipped gym.